Logistics Support Operator – French Language
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for first line support to our regional companies and efficiently resolving all requests and queries. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
- Providing outstanding customer support by offering first line assistance to customers with all possible queries in regards to logistic service provided
- Offering exceptional service via direct contact, demonstrating accountability and efficiency
- Ensuring all necesary changes are made in the system
- Following established guidelines in order to achieve the best possible quality of service offered
- Ensuring data protection and data accuracy for all customer related information
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Intermediate knowledge of French language
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- Minimum high school diploma
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures
- Customer service orientation
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics, and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The KN GS Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The KN GS performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.