Marketing Analyst Intern in Pricing
If you find interest in learning how telecommunication industry works, find out which pricing strategies have most effective monetization, how we create right offers and shape them with other teams, pricing team is great HUB to start and grow your data & marketing skills.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support in creating pricing proposals that maximize profit potential for our fixed and mobile services
- Support in creating most suitable sales & monetization strategies
- Perform analysis of pricing changes that impacted sales in order to get further insights for value maximization
- Follow market trends from our and other industries.
For good start, you will need:
- University degree or final year in Math, Economics, Organizational science or similar
- Passion for numbers and Telco industry
- Strong analytical, quantitative and critical thinking mindset - identifying connections and trends in data and convert them into insights
- Collaborative and proactive team player, with problem solving and continuous improvement mindset
- Advanced level of Excel
- Fluency in English
You will enjoy:
- Working in a friendly environment which allows you to grow and develop
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model (off-site and on-site)
- Paid internship for a duration of 9 months
- Mobile phone with unlimited internet
- In-house training and development programs
- Career development opportunities
Please include your references in your CV, as reference check is an integral part of our selection process.
We hope to meet you soon!