Masters 101 Internship Program: Business Analyst
We are always looking for ambitious and talented people who want to advance their career options and work on international projects.
Now, we are looking for a Business Analyst Intern who will get the chance to become a part of our functional consulting team.
Working with us means working on international clients' projects, in a friendly environment, and a dream team with a 'sharing knowledge' culture!
What We Offer:
- Financial compensation
- Mentorship and training opportunities
- Valuable practical experience with work activities
- Network with professionals in the field
- Attending networking and social events
- A dream team with a knowledge-sharing culture
- A friendly working environment
- BS or in the last year of Business, Economics, or equivalent field of study
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Great logical and analytical skills
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Great eye for detail, organizational and time-punctual personality
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively
- A goal-oriented work ethic, committed to achieving performance objectives, individually and as part of your team
- Assist in analyzing business goals, objectives, and needs
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Help plan and design business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Learn and stay up to date with related technologies and services in our field