Mathematician / Computer Scientist - Quantitative Analyst
Are you a University graduate passionate about math and statistics? Do you like challenges and innovations? Would you like to work in a company that is taking part in FinTech revolution and developing quantitative Hedge Fund Strategies?
If your answer is yes, then TeleTrader Research may be the right place for you. We are looking for 3 people to join our innovative international company as Quantitative Analysts.
TeleTrader d.o.o. is part of TeleTrader Software Group, a software company specialized in stock market data and financial analysis, offering a broad portfolio of tools for the processing, visualization and analysis of stock market data.
TeleTrader Research is constantly working on innovation and searching for new talents that are excited about challenges. The ideal candidate is able to discover new trading strategies, develop models with rigor and creativity and analyze financial data.
As a member of our team you will have access to data, technology and know-how and will use your creativity to:
- Develop algorithmic trading strategies
- Research and apply novel methods to analyze data
- Explore data sources for discovering statistical properties
- Identify algorithms for solving machine learning problems, design, implement and train machine learning methods
- Pursue new research topics
- University degree in a quantitative field
- Experience in machine learning, data mining, signal processing or programming is an advantage
- Passion for math, statistics and computer simulations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Initiative, creativity and willingness to learn
- Interest in financial markets
What we offer:
- Work in an established company with market leadership
- Be part of an experienced and dynamic team
- The advantage of learning the cutting edge technologies
- Internal education
- Modern work environment in a central location in Belgrade
- Performance-oriented payment
- Professional physiotherapist (massage and exercises)
- Additional health insurance
- Fruit and hot beverages for employees
- Team-building and sports activities
- Full-time employment
Working experience in the financial sector is not required. Proven scientific carrier, and PhD is an advantage.