Mechanical Design Intern
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our plant in Pecinci, we are manufacture and develop wiper systems and wiper blades.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Creating 3D models of parts and assembly
- Preparing 2D documentation
- Making CAM programs for CNC milling machine
- Follow up progress of internal projects
- Active work on improvement projects as a team member
- Prepare relevant technical documentation about the process
- Recent Graduate or undergraduate student: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Electrical Engineering or comparable field of study
- 3D modeling experience is an advantage
- The ability to interpret 2D drawings
- Intermediate level about CAD/CAM software
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good knowledge of English
- The help of a mentor that will guide you through your own projects
- Experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow your knowledge and skills
- Being part of a great engineering team will challenge you personally and professionally;
- Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours, so you can be on track with faculty activities;
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market;
- Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation;
If you believe this internship is made for you, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.