Mechanical Maintenance Intern
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Support with technical problem-solving in running production
- Working with production documentation related to the technical area
- Creating 3D models
- Rapid prototyping
- Helping production process responsible engineer in his daily work
- Other tasks given by mentors
- Recent Graduate or undergraduate student: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy or comparable field of study
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming, Vision control, or Databases
- Good knowledge of English
- Open to learning new things and growing with the team
Why you’ll love to work with us:
► Real projects, experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow way faster than you're used to.
► Being part of a great recruitment team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally.
► Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be on track with faculty activities.
► Access to Bosch recruitment tools and technology.
► Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation.
► Monthly remuneration.
If you believe you are the right candidate and you are able to work #LikeABosch, please send your CV in English using Apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.