New Launch Intern
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our plant in Pecinci, we are manufacture and develop wiper systems and wiper blades.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Participating in regular team meetings with stake holders and following-up on important tasks
- Engaging in coordination of plant activities with the project team in order to fulfill project milestones
- Notifying relevant departments about Material Master tasks, and keeping material database updated
- Assisting with coordination of regular team meetings in order to achieve Material Master data milestones
- Escalating in case of endangered project milestones
- Tracking material availability for preserial production
- Creating shopping lists and distributing tasks
- Tracking daily production plan
- Recent Graduate or undergraduate student: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Organizational Sciences or comparable field of study
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Open to learning new things and growing with the team
- The help of a mentor that will guide you through your own projects
- Experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow your knowledge and skills
- Being part of a great engineering team will challenge you personally and professionally
- Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours, so you can be on track with faculty activities
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market
- Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation
If you believe this internship is made for you, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.