Do you consider yourself a people-person as much as a processes person? As an Office and Event Manager, you'll be integral to cultivating company culture and steering the ship in the right direction.
Office management is dynamic and requires hands-on work where you need to roll up your sleeves to get things done. There’s space for creativity when it comes to the office employee experience however, a lot of work requires you to communicate with various parties, organize them, and get things done yourself (e.g. rearrange an office or go pick up equipment from a supplier). If you’re ready to take on the challenge, keep reading!
Ideally, you’ll already have experience working as an Office and Event Manager. Long term, your goal is to grow and develop in this role for at least two years. In addition to this, you’re:
- Flexible. You can accommodate and aren’t bothered by frequent changes in your daily schedule, you can easily work and adjust to other working styles and are comfortable with teams, individuals, and management.
- A great communicator. You’re comfortable communicating with all kinds of people and backgrounds, can effectively explain new policies or changes, and enjoy being the go-to person for anything office-related.
- Organized with time and project management skills. Being in charge of multiple projects means you’re great at maintaining organization with schedules and deadlines, you can delegate tasks where needed, and are able to multitask when necessary.
- Creative. You enjoy and are good at coming up with unique solutions to various problems.
- Proactive with strong initiative. You’re comfortable with challenges and can anticipate needs - you’re good at prioritizing requests from others, managing expectations, and can streamline output.
- Dedicated and persistent. Results are important to you and it doesn't matter whether you need to repeat the same task over and over again, you care about getting things done.
- Knowledgeable with finance and data: You understand basic financial principles mostly to do with invoices. It’s a plus if you have experience using data to make objective decisions.
- And above all, an optimist and someone who genuinely cares about providing great experiences.
If you are interested send your CV electronically.