Paid Business Analyst Intern
Emakina RS d.o.o.
Our Business Analytics team is growing, and we are looking for a business analyst intern for a four-month-long paid internship. After that period, if the interns finish the internship successfully, we would love them to join our team and become our colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to work with experienced mentors and get the first-hand experience of working on a commercial project. They will teach you how to communicate with clients about the business expectations and write technical user stories.
During this internship, you will learn how to be the link between the development team and business.
Here’s a complete list of things that we expect from every intern who applies for the internship:
- Technical background, knowledge of some programming languages and experience with modeling (algorithms, charts, diagrams, etc.)
- Experience in web development
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language with good verbal, written and presentation skills
- A finished course in project management/product ownership/business analytics is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience with e-Commerce is a plus
Emakina.RS is a team of engineering experts responsible for building, maintaining and operating applications on various platforms and frameworks. Our mission is to consistently deliver high-quality software development services to other members of Emakina Group.
Emakina is the leading digital agency in Belgium, and one of the top 20 players in Europe. We work for some of the well-known global brands (Intersport, Ecco, Omron, HEMA, Rituals, Honda, Audi, Bavaria, Barilla, BNP Paribas Cardif, Leffe etc.)
As a full-service agency network, Emakina Group spreads through 26 offices around the world where 1.250 talented experts work.