Personal Concierge - Sales and Service Specialist
Contact Service d.o.o.
MAKING VACATION DREAMS COME TRUE, ONE CALL AT A TIME
What if we told you that there is a job that involves spending most of your day looking at pictures of sandy beaches and Caribbean sunsets?
JOIN OUR SUPERSTAR TEAM AND BECOME:
A PERSONAL CONCIERGE / SALES AND SERVICE SPECIALIST
(FOR LUXURY RESORTS)!
As a Sales and Service Specialist, you will:
- receive inbound and make outbound communication via phone, email and/or chat to help our customers book their ideal Caribbean vacation
- be productive and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of our customers while reinforcing trust
- create loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques, resulting in sales of our products and services
- utilize solid judgment, problem solving, and product & technical knowledge to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help customers book their dream vacation(s)
- identify our customer's needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, articulating their features and benefits
- keep daily contact with luxury hotels and resorts worldwide
- perform other duties as assigned
You will love this job if:
- you have a passion for excellence, a love for selling, and a natural ability to solve problems to meet the customer's needs
- you're genuinely excited about working to turn someone's Caribbean vacation fantasy into reality
- you're looking for a permanent position within a family-friendly company that values your contribution and will continuously invest in your development
- you're quick, decisive, and thrilled to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of a tight-knit team
- you're a competitive self-starter who can solve urgent problems and juggle shifting priorities while keeping an eye out for details
- you have a customer-centric approach to work and take pride in providing first-class service to clients
To help you give your best, we will:
- welcome you as part of our team, offer support, and do our best to keep you happy
- help you design your personal hybrid working model between office and remote (after training, you can go 100% remote)
- reward your hard work with monthly bonuses
- provide training and learning opportunities as well as fun team-building activities
- offer family benefits as part of our family- friendly enterprise program
- make sure you have enough coffee/tea when working from the office
- order snacks every Friday because... it's Friday!
You should apply immediately if:
- you love a challenge and love helping people
- you are proficient/native in English
- you are able to work in shifts - afternoons, late evenings, and weekends
- you have at least 1 year of call-center experience or 2 years in the hospitality/tourism industry
- you are familiar with processes and comfortable working in a procedure-based environment
- you are an advanced PC user
WE KNOW WE ARE. WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET OUR NEWEST TEAM MEMBERS!