Rok za prijavu: 30.06.2022.
Nije potrebno radno iskustvo
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.
What does this internship look like?
- The internship lasts 3 weeks (15 working days)
- It involves independent work on an intern project supervised by our experienced mentors, for the whole duration of the internship
- Drupal is content management software. It's used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day
- Drupal has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance and excellent security
- But what sets it apart is its flexibility; modularity is one of its core principles
- It’s tools help you build the versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need. It's also a great choice for creating integrated digital frameworks
- After the internship, participants will have obtained knowledge about the Drupal platform. How to use content types, controllers, services, modules, twigs and many more. You will learn how Drupal’s architecture works to obtain them all together
What technical knowledge do I need to have to apply?
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Experience with Git
- Good knowledge of GitFlow
- Good to have: CMS knowledge, Basic knowledge of Vanilla JS and jQuery
Link je kopiran.