PLC Programmer - Intern
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
In 2023 Brose launched the third season of the student internship program to advance and secure a better future for students.
Beginning of Internship in PLC Programming is planned for June/July and it will last for 6 months at Brose Plant in Pančevo.
- Participation development of the automation projects and improvement of the existing processes
- Modification, optimization, and execution of control programs for PLC systems for Siemens Tia Portal / Step7
- Support the production and maintenance teams during troubleshooting of complex and critical issues according to the escalation matrix
- Student of III, IV or V undergraduate studies or a master student (Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Electrotechnical Engineering or similar)
- Proficient at MS Office package
- Intermediate level of English language
- Problem solving oriented and proactive attitude
- Interested to start career in automotive industry
Brose Internship program offers development through practical work and possibility of acquiring knowledge about different technical topics. We are providing mentoring during the program and interns will also have the opportunity to learn about cooperation in a corporate environment and our family culture. Brose is also offering free organized transportation from Belgrade and Pančevo, free lunch at the canteen and monthly remuneration. Possibility of earlier employment will be given to talented individuals with the best results during the internship.