MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
an enthusiastic and motivated HR Intern to join our Human Resources Department in Nova Pazova. The duration of the internship is 3 months with the possibility of extension.
- Posting, updating and removing job ads from career page
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates
- Updating internal databases with employee information
- Organizing digital and paper files related to training
- Supporting in creating training course schedules and training timetables in HRIS
- Supporting in creation of HR questionnaires, their distribution and analyses
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree student (preferred psychology)
- MS Office
- Knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team.
Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company.