Business Planning Intern
Henkel Srbija d.o.o.
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Run sales reporting activities and ensure integrity and completeness of the data reported.
- Support Sales and Marketing teams with specific analysis.
- Support Business Planning team in updating and developing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Participate in team discussions/meetings wherever possible.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for key meetings.
- Work in SAP ERP
- Education: Last-semester or newly graduated: Supply Chain/ Operations Management/ Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English (writing/reading/speaking)
- Advanced MS Office (Excel/Power Point). Power BI and Power Pivot is a plus
- Demonstrated high analytical and logical thinking skills under time pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-discipline to deliver results according to defined timelines and targets
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.