Private Event Coordinator
Our Events Coordinator will be responsible for juggling requests - via phone and email - to reserve our private dining areas. Outstanding client relations skills, experience with event sales, and hands-on experience with day-of coordination are a must. We are perfection-seeking in all that we do, but we adhere to a “work-hard, play-hard” ethos and are committed to work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the General Manager and Restaurant Managers to book and execute successful private events for small and large parties.
- Maintain and track Gather software database of event inquiries.
- Respond to new inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with Executive Chef to create BEOs and plan large-group menus.
- Oversee not just private events, but also large parties in the restaurant.
- Accurately and efficiently communicate information regarding deposits, fees, cancellations, and day-of policies.
- Report weekly sales, deposits and calendar to respective department.
- Develop relationships with businesses through local marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Well developed orientation to customer
- Dynamic, persistent and flexible
To apply please send over your resume, motivation letter and essay about your favorite restaurant.