Production Engineer Intern
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
· Assist in the planning of production (work steps, workflow, production facilities, and time allocation);
· Generating production documentation such as assembly instructions and department reports;
· Cooperation with other departments regarding the quality, procurement, or technical department;
· Support in problem-solving and continuous improvements of manufacturing efficiency;
· Assist in equipment modifications to improve productivity and product quality;
· Support with time schedules and production plans;
· Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in production and target achievements.
· Recent Graduate or undergraduate student: Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Technology and Metallurgy;
· Open to learning new things and growing with the team;
· Strong communication and organization skills;
· Good at generating new ideas and improvements;
· Advanced knowledge of English;
· Very good knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel);
· Quick and agile learner.
Why you’ll love to work with us:
· Real projects, experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow way faster than you're used to;
· Being part of a great engineering team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally;
· Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be on track with faculty activities;
· Access to the latest tools and technology from the market;
· Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation;
· Monthly remuneration.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.