Professional Property Manager Assistant
Yugen Investments LLC
Looking for a motivated and energetic professional property manager assistant who can solve problems on their own and work independently.
You would manage our growing team and company and assist the owner in developing the company. This is a foreign real estate company based in America that deals with real estate, property management of short (Airbnb and VRBO) and long term rentals.
We are only looking for candidates that speak fluent English and are fluent in writing and reading.
This is a work from home opportunity and therefore you must have your own laptop, phone and continuous access to the internet.
Must be technologically savvy and have knowledge of working on a computer, working with google docs. Excel and Word.
Must have strong organizational skills and have a great personality.
The training is one month and is part time for the first month. The 2nd month would be a full time position. Work hours are flexible but must be available at night due to the time difference in America.
No prior experience is necessary but it is necessary that you can work independently, that you can solve problems on your own and that you are motivated to learn and excel.
Must be a self starter, solve problems on their own and be able to manage multiple tasks. Employee will be responsible
- for coordinating schedules of cleaners.
- take notes and deliver messages between phone calls, emails and reports.
- uploading new listings on Airbnb and VRBO.
- creating and filling in contracts for leases.
- answering phone calls and coordinating schedules with contractors for repairs.
- have a positive attitude and work closely with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- maintain accurate and timely records of all requests.
- assisting with paperwork and scheduling appointments.
- creating logos and performing light marketing materials for IG, FB and other social media websites and overseeing all listing marketing.
- be able to put in receipts in excel spreadsheets and enter data.
If interested please send your CV (written in English) electronically and answer these questions:
What is your desired salary?
When are you ready to start?
Do you have any time limits?
Are you able to work full time or part time?
Where do you currently live?
Have you previously lived abroad, if so where?
Have you ever worked in the real estate industry? Do you have experience working with Booking.com or Airbnb.com? If so, do you manage other properties right now? If yes, send links to the listings you currently manage.