Quality Engineer Intern
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our Pecinci location we are manufacturing and developing wiper systems and wiper blades.
By providing a wide product range since decades for our customers and clear view, no matter what weather and create smart solutions to bring safety and comfort to peoples lives.
We are looking forward to your application!
- Process Quality assurance support
- Quality data collecting and extracting conclusions from data analysis
- Creating measurement requests
- 8d problem solving process support
- Product Auditor support
- Presentation of results
- Support in material control
- Daily support to Quality Engineer
- Recent graduate or last year student of Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Organizational Sciences etc
- Advanced Excell skills
- Fundamental knowledge of SAP (WM, MM) will be considered an advantage
- Proactive and structured work
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Fluency in English
Why you’ll love to work with us:
- Real projects, experienced colleagues, the international environment will help you grow way faster than you're used to;
- Being part of a great engineering team will challenge you to grow personally and professionally;
- Paid full-time internship with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be on track with faculty activities;
- Access to the latest tools and technology from the market;
- Free lunch at the canteen and organized transportation;
- Monthly remuneration.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.