Recruitment Research Analyst
Contact Service d.o.o.
As a business process outsourcing company, we are dedicated to enhancing our clients’ productivity through superior technical support and cooperation with other groups. Our principal focus is on our customers by delivering high-value support services and by fostering teamwork and continuous improvement in everything we do.
That is the way we do business: we ensure our teams have everything they need to focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience during each and every interaction.
Our people are the most important aspect of our business. Every employee plays a role in our success. As a result, we promote a positive, encouraging and lively work environment which translates into a better experience not only for our employees, but also our clients and their customers. Contact Service focuses on hiring the best people and provides training to support continuous improvement.
We are now looking for a new member of our team for our client, a first-class address for executive search. Large and medium-sized, listed, and private Swiss companies, the Swiss branches of globally active groups, SMEs as well as various organizations and institutions trust them when it comes to filling executive positions. Through targeted direct search, they find the most suitable individuals for board of directors, executive management, and other key functions – systematically, efficiently, and discreetly.
If you are interested, we’ll be happy to receive your application for the position of:
Recruitment Research Analyst
Job description and key duties:
- Conducting multi-staged executive searches
- Identification of relevant target companies
- Identification of adequate candidates within targeted companies (search within our database, social media platforms, other directories and by phone)
- Conducting neutral (without a direct approach regarding a specific position) phone interviews with candidates and data collection for the database
- Data management within our data base and with our tools
- Daily research activities as well as telephone contacts with executives
- Aiding other team members with various tasks
- As you gain experience, your area of responsibility will gradually expand, and you will take on further activities in the demanding process of searching for top executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business related fields (business administration, economics, business informatics, political science, or business psychology) or equal relevant work experience
- Business communication in German, preferably Swiss dialect (Schweizer Deutsch)
- Previous work experience in relevant HR or research positions or experience in corporative environment
- Proficient PC literacy (especially MS Excel and social media)
- Strength to get actively and competently involved on the phone with the candidates
- Determination and a high level of initiative and proactivity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What we offer:
- Regular earnings and stimulative bonuses in accordance with achieved results
- Work in a results-oriented team
- Pleasant work environment
- Business trips to Switzerland
- Training and continuous improvement
- Possibility of development and promotions
- Stimulative benefit package