Vista Trans Holding
American Transportation Company «Vista Trans Holding» is offering a position of Reefer Dispatcher.
Transportation company with the HQ in Chicago IL, operating 300 + trucks in USA and Canada. Terminals in 4 states.
Shared Service Center in Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk.
Knowledge and experience as Reefer Dispatcher is a must!
Transportation dispatcher is responsible for:
- coordinating and managing the pickup and delivery of ground-transported cargo;
- negotiating the best rates with vendors, the most cost-effective delivery options with customers, and the most efficient routes with drivers, all while answering phones when drivers need assistance;
- fulfill an administrative role by filing the appropriate paperwork, monitoring driver progress, processing orders, and managing driver concerns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct load picks up, transit, and delivery by following DOT and company high safety standards.
- Update and input equipment and load related information in corporate CRM (software) Protransport, PC Miler, google drive, and loading board.
- Oversee and control cargo loading and securement.
- Monitor and track hauler performance and Key performance indicators KPI (gross, the rate per mile, etc).
- Build and maintain relationships with freight brokers and customers.
- Take on the responsibility of booking the most efficient loads to remain cost/profit effective as a company.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of logistics, including carriers, shipping policies, and procedures
- Effective time management and adaptability to changing priorities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact
- Career and professional growth within the company;
- Ability to get a great commission-based salary;
- Corporate events and team building;
- Annual paid vacation and sick leaves.
Working Hours requirements:
- Monday-Friday (3 pm — 1 am local time)
- Position Type: Full-Time
Kindly, apply here and we will contact you!