Remote Video Editor for Short Content
Rad od kuće
Rok za prijavu: 06.06.2023.
puno radno vreme
Klikom na dugme Konkuriši, dalji tok konkurisanja nastavljaš na eksternom sajtu.
- We're a media content production agency working with VC-backed unicorn startups
- We're looking to create a new offering focused on YouTube shorts, TikToks, and Instagram Reels
- We're looking to hire an editor to help us produce YouTube shorts with Alex Hormozi style edits.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Rapid professional growth opportunities. All of our department heads (Content, Ops, PM) started with us three years ago as entry-level writers and are now managing between 1-10 people each
- Highly organized company culture, with over 500+ internal processes documents to enable clarity, repeatability, and async work
- Empathetic and kind leadership team
- Opportunity to build and manage a team underneath you if you demonstrate talent, PM, organizational and leadership skills
- Flexible work schedule, you set your own hours outside of 3-5x internal team meetings per week
- 38 days of PTO for FT team members
- Compensation is re-evaluated 2x per year
- Owner mentality. This means you can stick to a schedule, hit deadlines, and work independently and asynchronously.
- Communicate early about questions or issues
- Constantly curious and desire to improve and learn new skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Internal meetings 3-5x per week to collaborate
- Demonstrate strong organization and PM skills
- Develop and document repeatable systems and processes
- Responsive to Slack and emails during work hours
- Strong sense of timing and pacing. This is key.
- Ability to think of strong hooks and titles to engage the viewer to watch the rest of the video
- Ability to add simple, but engaging B-roll
You will start a 90-day probationary period. This is what your first 90 days will look like.
- In the first month, you will work 20 hours per week
- Setup communication systems and onboard onto our project-specific documentation
- Meet your manager and learn more about our company, history, and values
- You will ask a ton of questions
- Ramp up on content creation using content generated by our company
- Begin producing 2 videos per day and re-editing 2 videos from the prior day (if necessary)
- Begin creating content 40 hours per week
- Continue to ask questions and receive feedback on your work
- Begin providing feedback and suggestions on process and system improvements
- Begin high-level documentation creation outlining your workflow
- Begin creating client-facing content
- Begin delivering work requiring minimal feedback
- Demonstrate strong communication, organization, and PM skills alongside your editing talents.
- Setup company-branded email address and update your LinkedIn to reflect your role in our organization
- Receive and begin executing quarterly goals.
IMPORTANT APPLICATION INFO
- Provide examples of short video content (YouTube / Instagram / TikTok) you've edited in the cover letter section.
- Please provide the desired salary for full-time work (40 hours per week) in the cover letter section.
- If you move on to the next stage, you will be asked to edit a 37-second video used only to evaluate your skills as an editor.
ContentDistribution.com provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.