NYC Limousine VIP LLC
RESERVATION AGENT FOR A LIMOUSINE COMPANY.
Rapidly growing US based international Limousine Company has immediate openings for the experienced candidates for the above mentioned position.
- Candidates should have the ability to effectively communicate with English-speaking clients and answer any questions they may have.
- Previous experience in resolving customer complaints relating to various service issues, so that customer concerns are fully addressed, would be a strong advantage.
- Assisting customers via phone, chat, and email with making reservations, answering questions, and fulfilling any special requests.
- Experienced in addressing customer complaints in a productive and efficient manner.
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills
- Beginner to Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including copier, scanner, fax, multi-line telephones, and a calculator is required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time, and work in a fun but fast paced environment is essential.
- Knowledge of the following software programs is helpful but not essential:
- WhatsApp Desktop
- Ring Central Phone System
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Fun working environment
- Potential for advancement within the company
- International client base
- Bonus program
- 10K per week - training for 4 weeks
- If they pass training
- 55K base salary
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION!