RFQ Engineer - Intern
BizLink Technology SRB d.o.o.
BizLink Technology Internship Program offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with BizLink through internship opportunities.
Interns get experiential learning opportunities in the real life working environment that will support their professional and personal development.
Our Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience via paid internship.
BizLink Technology SRB is looking for an
RFQ Engineer - Intern
Scope of tasks and objectives
Under the supervision of RFQ Coordinator with the support of the other staff of the team, the intern will have the following tasks:
- Provide support to the RFQ department in the process of creating quotations and RFPs
- Take active part in creating BOM and BOL documentation
- Take part in preparation of the offers
- Take part in monitoring the status of the RFQ
- Provide support to the team for changes in serial production
- Take active participation in creating new drawings at customer's request.
- Take part in ongoing projects and activities, as needed.
Technical details on internship:
- Duration: 6 months maximum; a full-time internship (8hrs a day, 5 days a week)
- Engagement hours: 08:00 - 16:00
- Location: Production facility in Prokuplje
- Planned start date: june 2023, i.e. upon completion of selection process
- Other information: paid internship program
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- Final year or have graduated within the last two years from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Electronics - preferably with a technical background high school education
- Have excellent numerical and logical reasoning;
- Have strong motivation to be involved in this internship program;
- Have a good command of and a good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Excel and G-Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides);
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BizLink, founded in 1996, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA. Our very first products were IT industry power cord sets. By developing reliable interconnect solutions for diversified customers, BizLink established itself as a trusted supplier. Since then, BizLink has become more diverse by providing essential components, harnesses and cables to industries such as IT and CE, Motor Vehicle, Electrical Appliances, Medical Equipment, Industrial, Optical Fiber Communications, and Solar. Our mission is to make interconnection easier and to become the leading global interconnect solution provider.