Safety Transportation Assistant - Trucking industry
First, let us introduce Super Ego Holding:
Family owned US based transportation and logistics Company,
For years at the very top in this industry and this is not said by our Ego :), results speak for themselves!
So, we can proudly say that we are currently the largest company in IL State and in Serbia that runs trucks for the US market!
*Over 2900 trucks! And they are coming every day!
*Over 750 employees in 5 offices: Chicago, Belgrade, Kragujevac, Novi Sad and Nis!
*Over 20 departments, with organized and defined tasks - you won't do other people's jobs!
We bravely respond to every single situation you can imagine, there are no obstacles for us!
We are never tired of improving ourselves - we listen to our employees and their needs!
We're covering all parts of this industry, having a carrier division, leasing division, big repair shop, brokerage division - if there is any part that you're not familiar with, you can be sure that you will cover it with our help!
We're onboarding new people every day, and there is more capacity for growth!
We are looking to hire full-time Safety Transportation Assistant Experience at prioritizing, following through to achieve project safety-oriented goals is a must.
What would be your main tasks:
- Responsible for overseeing day to day DOT regulations
- Notify drivers when documentation required renewal, ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations
- Tools check
- Medical check for drivers
- Pre and post employments for drivers
- Write policies and procedures eliminating unsafe work practices
- Responsible for all FMCSA and DOT compliance
- Maintain driver files
- Supervise hiring process from application to orientation
- Work with insurance company regarding all safety policies ad accidents
- Knowledge using Programs such as Tenstreet, McLeod, Hire Right, JJ Keller Encompass, PSP, Concentra, Med Stop, Samba Safety
- Knowledge in English language (both written and oral) is a MUST!
- Strong sense of working integrity and responsibility
- Details oriented
- Focused on job
- Superior organizational skills.
- Well-developed administrative skills.
- Knowledge in computer use
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- The ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, management and third parties even during challenging situations
- You are ready to work the second shift (3 pm 11 pm)
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to work for an international company, the best one in trucking and logistics!
- Opportunity to learn from experts and positive people,
- Great company culture dedicated to your growth & success,
- Competitive salary, and when we say that, we really mean it,
- Full support from colleagues and pleasant work environment