Sales Assistant - Internship
YouTestMe is a Canadian IT company aiming to revolutionize the field of knowledge examination. Our clients include the largest Government institutions and large corporations across the globe.
We are looking for sales assistants to help with the growing load of work.
What's in for you:
- Ticket into the IT industry (regardless of your background and education).
- Gaining valuable experience in the largest IT projects there are.
- A high possibility of a full-time job after the end of the internship (after 3 months).
- No Degree needed
- Standard working hours: 09:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m. Central European Time
- Always accommodating non-standard working hours (e.g., for calls with clients from Australia)
- Fluent English
- Great at documenting stuff
- Happy to work on very boring assignments
- Happy to work in Excel tables and on Word documents for hours
- Happy to work on improving very boring procedures for hours
- Likes to communicate with people (not shy)
- Likes small talk with clients
- Attendance at meetings with clients (active note-taking)
- Handling meetings with smaller clients
- Working on client-related documentation
- Improving internal procedures
- Noting new clients in the pipeline
- Continuous learning about our product and services
If you are interested in applying for this position, send us your resume (CV) electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.