Sales Development Representative (German Speaking)
Sales Development position is a position within TeleSign’s Market Development department. SDR is a coordination point between Market Development and Sales, and responsible for opportunity generation and hand-off to Sales. SDR is the first contact between a potential customer and TeleSign and is responsible for shaping TeleSign’s sales development strategy in the assigned region.
- Create and execute go-to-market strategy for the assigned region in agreement with Sales Executive and aligned with Sales strategy;
- Work closely with Market Research team to Identify key companies within the assigned region and key people within target accounts
- Generate emails for Outreach.io, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts on the assigned Bounty List;
- Organize TeleSign’s presence on tradeshows, conferences and other industry events.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Generate sales appointments and directly influence sales pipeline;
- Lead management and CRM activities using Salesforce.com;
- Develop and maintain territory plan from your assigned geography
- Gain SaaS sales experience by working with mid-market and enterprise account executives
- Weekly reporting on territory updates, industry trends, regional insights, competition news, etc;
- Participation in Sales Development projects that have wider impact on Market Development, Sales and other teams in the company;
- Actively contribute, build and innovate TeleSign’s sales development program and processes;
- University degree (business, economics, political and social sciences, linguistics and similar)
- 1-2 years on similar business development or sales related positions
- Lead generation, account management, or sales experience (SaaS sales a plus, but not required)
- Fluent spoken and written English and German
- Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) user
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and proactive, innovative approach;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Desire to be in technology sales and have a growth mindset for a long-term career in sales
- The passion and drive to deliver an exceptional level of achievements;
- Interest in learning about new communication technologies
- Experience of CRM (especially Salesforce.com) is a plus
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.