Working hours: full-time, 40 hours per week
Short description: PopArt Studio is looking for an SEO specialist. It will be an advantage if you are experienced in working on WordPress (WooCommerce) as well as other content management platforms and custom solutions. All candidates who live and breathe Google’s ranking factors, website optimization rules, link building skills, and have basic HTML and CSS knowledge will be given a priority during the selection process.
- Website optimization (code adjustment) according to a strict methodology.
- Communication with international clients.
- Respecting the rules of the biggest search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube, Yandex).
- Following organic SEO rules.
- Monitoring all search algorithm and ranking changes and recommendations.
- Applying the organic link building principles.
- Cooperation with the SEO team.
- Cooperation with other teams (web design, web development, social media).
- Experience in website optimization.
- Experience in working with clients on commercial projects.
- Business communication skills.
- Tools: Google Analytics, Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools), Google Ads, Keyword Planner, PageSpeed.
- Experience in working with the WordPress platform (WooCommerce), as well as Joomla, Drupal, Shopify.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- It is not necessary to have a previous experience in performing this job, although it can be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team
- Being highly motivated
- Quickly adopting new information
- Experience in website development
- Having your own website or a personal blog
- Experience in working with the following tools: AdWords, Google trends, Ahrefs, Moz, Small SEO tools, SEO SpyGlass, Copyscape, SEMrush
- Implementing the Open Graph Protocol and Twitter Cards, as well as Schema.org markup
- Having Google Ads certificate (formerly known as Google AdWords)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience in working with international clients
- Permanent contract employment and adequate remuneration
- Working with a creative team of young people
- Flexible working atmosphere with zero pressure
- The possibility of learning and progressing in every sense
- Paid conferences and courses
- Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
How to apply:
Click on the button below and fill out the application form.
Applications which do not contain a portfolio will not be taken into consideration. A portfolio means all websites you find representative of your work and which show your optimization skills.
We will contact only a select group of candidates who make it to the second round.