Customer Service Agent
Abakus Link is a veteran in the customer care industry. We’ve been building successful e-commerce solutions since 2004, the early days of online shopping. The last 17 years taught us how to adapt to the ever-changing e-commerce landscape. Our team of customer service agents is trained to provide live and instant support to customers from all around the world. That is where you step in!
We need your help as we are expanding our team and looking to onboard new agents.
Why should you apply?
- Paid benefits (holidays, health insurance)
- Regular, monthly salary (80.000-90.000 RSD)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Team of awesome people to work with
- Communicating with potential and existing customers in English, over the phone and through email and live chat
- Providing support in choosing the appropriate product, completing the purchase or understanding the product features
- Processing orders and payments
- This is not a telemarketing position
- High-school diploma
- The candidate should be fluent or native English speaker
- This position requires communicating in written and spoken English. Having a pleasant voice and a positive attitude is an advantage. Advanced proficiency in Spanish, French, German or Italian is an advantage
- Ideally, the candidate should be focused, patient and solution-oriented
- The candidate should be communicative and friendly, as this position requires working in a team
- This position will, from time to time, require working individually and fulfilling the tasks responsibly, without supervision
- Basic computer skills will be necessary (Microsoft Office, Slack, Email service providers)
- The candidate will have to be based in Novi Sad, as this position requires working from our office
- This position includes working in one of the following shifts:
- 10am to 6pm local time, Monday-Friday (German language proficiency is required)
- 3pm to 11pm local time, Thursday-Monday
- 6pm to 2am local time, Monday-Friday
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume. Additionally, please submit a cover letter, highlighting your previous experience and reasons behind your decision to apply.