Software Developer (Angular/MVC/.NET)
Who we are?
Rare Crew is a global software company with reputation for delivering high quality tailor-made IT solutions. Our goal is to be the most reliable and go-to partner for clients that are in need of sophisticated solutions for their operations and business development.
Our solutions help multinational enterprises who are at the forefront of innovation, as well as medium businesses with ambitions to grow. Rare Crew was founded in 2011, and during our 11 years on the global market we have delivered many successful projects. Quality service and excellent results are our utmost priority, which is why we always go the extra mile for our clients.
Our Rare Crew teams include more than 150 highly qualified and talented developers, project managers, UX/UI designers, testers, business analysts, and specialists who do their best to deliver services to the highest standard every time. With team players from all over the globe, our diversity of approaches and experiences is one of our greatest assets.
If you share our values and find the company benefits appealing, why not join our team?
We are currently looking for experienced software developers with at least 1+ yrs experience to join our international development team. You will work on the application development of enterprise solutions for various industries such as news and media, sports and talent management, fashion and entertainment, and others.
Work in our team includes:
- Working with the latest technologies to create, develop and implement top-class business solutions.
- Working in an open environment where everyone’s ideas are heard, news is promptly shared, and everyone offers and asks for help.
- Working in a collaborative and supportive community that believes in work/life balance.
You will be working with a wide range of technologies, typically:
- Back-end: C#, MS SQL, AutoFac, Repository pattern.
- Others: ASP.NET MVC, REST, Microsoft Azure.
People are our most valuable asset. At Rare Crew, we are all about creating a truly special synergy within our teams through our values we show and benefits we offer. To be at your peak performance, we believe your work/life balance must be respected, along with your individuality and mental health.
Our benefits reflect these views
- The fast-paced project environment, where you can work on interesting and challenging tasks.
- Excellent teamwork, mentoring and support system.
- Young, dynamic team and knowledgeable team leads.
- Remote work.
- Extra performance-based bonuses.
- Additional loyalty holidays.
- Conferences, certifications, access to learning portals and materials.
- Business travel, local and international team buildings.
- An open platform for any improvements or suggestions.
It is desired if you speak good English, as all our projects are international.
If you are interested, please send us your résumé in English.