Software Engineer C/C++ - Embotech Team
Our partner Embotech is a Zurich-based software company striving to develop cutting edge autonomous driving technology for autonomous vehicles, with focus on private ground applications such as logistics, Autonomous Valet Parking (AVP) and mining with determination to accelerate the transition towards safe autonomous transportation by leveraging the core real-time optimization technology. Among their customers and partners, you will find companies like BMW Group and ZF Group.
PRODRIVER is Embotech’s solution to the problem of motion planning for autonomous or highly-automated vehicles that will empower autonomous systems to make better decisions.
Together with them we are making a team and looking for a Software Engineer C/C++
To join our interdisciplinary team and help to extend and maintain a cutting-edge IT infrastructure for software development and deployment.
As a passionate C/C++ software engineer you are part of the software team and contribute to key software development tasks.
- Develop, document and test software in C and C++ for automated driving projects
- Implement and maintain all the functionality necessary to successfully deploy and run our motion planning algorithms on various systems
- Integrate our core motion planning algorithms into complex distributed real-time systems
- Maintain and extend external interfaces
- Assist customers in debugging complex problems arising in the field
- Write automated tests to improve the quality of our software
- Close collaboration with product owners and other team members (agile methodology)
- Ensure the software meets high demands towards functional safety, performance and reliability
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar field
- Experience in development of software in C and C++
- Experience in other development languages such as Python or Rust is a plus (continuous integration)
- Experience in real-time systems is a plus
- Analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to new tasks, problems and environments
- Self-organized, solution-oriented, communicative team player with initiative
- Very good oral and written language skills in English
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and trainings, as we are dedicated to provide all our team members with the opportunity to enhance further their knowledge
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, workshops, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Modern, sunny and open working place with positive and fun atmosphere
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally
- Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know and after the successful probation period come and collect a well-deserved referral fee