Start #LikeABosch Internship
Robert Bosch d.o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology, or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our Pecinci location we are manufacturing and developing wiper systems and wiper blades.
At our New Belgrade location, we are developing and cooperating with various expert profiles from different divisions such as Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Global Services, Corporate IT, Electrical Drive, Termotechnology and Bosch SoftTec in order to support and improve our international projects.
By providing a wide product range for decades for our customers and a clear view, we create smart solutions to bring safety and comfort to people's lives.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
- You will be able to gain relevant professional work experience in your field of study.
- You will receive mentorship support during the Internship from our experienced colleagues and feel integrated into the daily activities inside the team.
- You will have a chance to take ownership in projects from day one and actively participate in several facets of a business.
- You will have an opportunity to get structured technical and professional trainings and develop your skills and competences on a professional and personal level.
- You are a recent graduate of the Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Faculty of Transportation and Traffic Engineering, School of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics, and Faculty of Economics, or comparable field of study.
- You enjoy working in an international team, are creative, and want to contribute and drive your own ideas.
- You have a very high sense of responsibility and willingness to work independently.
- You have a structured approach to work.
- You have problem-solving mindset and follow-up ability.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS office, with a focus on Excel.
- You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
- Paid full time internship of 6 months with flexible working hours so you can pass all the exams and be in track with faculty activities;
- Hybrid model including work form home as well as in the office;
- Organized company transportation and canteen;
- Opportunity to express innovation and creativity;
- Access to the industry leading technology on the market;
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV in English using Apply button. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.