Talent Acquisition Partner
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition team here at Avnet on a temporary basis to cover Maternity leave. We have a team across a number of countries across Europe and this will be joining the team in the Serbia.
Avnet is a global leader in designing, making, supplying, and delivering technology solutions for customers of every size in every corner of the world with revenue over $24bn. Avnet serves more than 300 suppliers and 100,000 customers worldwide with operations in more than 300 locations and 140 countries in North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific.
This is a role that gives you the flexibility of working from home and our office.
You will be responsible for the end to end recruitment process, working with hiring managers to source and assess candidates for the Avnet business across Eastern Europe. Ensuring current and future business requirements can be met by driving high quality recruitment outcomes while partnering with the business, the talent team and the wider HR community.
You will have full support from your line manager who will give you all the tools you need to learn, develop and perform to the highest standards throughout your time with the business.
What's In It For You
Along with offering a competitive salary package, we also offer:
- A supportive team environment where everyone really is working toward the same goal.
- A strong open door policy within management
- An environment where you will be given the tools and opportunities to further your career
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Allowance
- Paid Annual Leave
- FREE Onsite Parking
- Flexible home working
- Reward schemes
- and more...
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with managers to understand and agree recruitment strategies for vacancies.
- Create job adverts, post vacancies internally and externally using a number of tools including LinkedIn, job boards and utilising own wider network.
- Shortlist CV’s and telescreen candidates
- Arrange assessment centres and interviews
- Maintain and build relationships with agencies to ensure current and future business requirements are met in a timely and proactive manner.
- Carry out relevant legislative checks in accordance with current government guidance
- Liaison with HR Business Partners and hiring manager to update on status on a regular basis
- Complete all documentation in line with company procedures
What we are looking for:
- Proven relevant recruitment experience
- Thorough knowledge of recruitment practices
- Demonstrable experience of utilising a number of online recruitment tools
- Effective communicator with the ability to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Highly target and results driven
- Effective problem solver and decision maker
- Positive professional person
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks whilst working in a fast paced high volume/service environment
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent software knowledge including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication