Technical Support with English & German
Infosys Limited S.R.O.
Do you speak German?
Would you like to work in the Czech republic but you do not have the required visa?
Apply and we will gladly help you with the application for a visa as well as with the relocation.
INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno or fully remote within the Czech Republic.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a member of the international, dynamic and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- Speak and write in English and German fluently;
- Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give a useful guidance to the client;
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- Can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card;
- Cafeteria - Benefit portal;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Relocation support: 2 weeks of initial accommodation provided by the company;
- Extra bonus for new-joiners relocating from abroad (30 000 CZK);
- Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a respond after your CV evaluation - Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get a feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European capitals, as well as an interesting history and culture, and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech!