Customer Support Specialist - English Language
Telesol NOC Services d.o.o.
Are you service-minded? Are you interested in ICT? Are you a quick learner and work well as part of a team?
Do you have good listening skills and a helpful personality?
Then Telesol NOC Services have the role for you. We are looking for a Customer support specialist at our NOC (Network Operations Center) to join our expanding Belgrade-based team, to support our high-end customers around the globe.
TeleSol Group is a global telecom and ICT service company offering its clients 24/7 365 days support services based on service level agreements. With the main office in The Netherlands, TeleSol was established in 2007 and is since then served a diversity of high-end customers around the globe. We offer smart hands for among others installation, test, and repair of network components used for complex networks based on fiber optic technology.
In 2018 TeleSol has opened an office in Belgrade for the call/service support center and NOC activities registered as a separate entity under the name TeleSol NOC Services d.o.o.
The customer support specialist is responsible for managing customer support requests from the moment of registration until delivery. Customer support specialists must be able to assess and organize the service request. The customer support specialist must also secure all relevant information within support tracking systems and is responsible for adequate communication with service delivery stakeholders. In the case when an issue arises the customer support specialist must document the issue severity and utilize standard procedures to resolve the issue.
- Managing one or more customer service requests or customer service support functions
- Timely organizing of customer service support and managing of stakeholder’s expectations
- Acting as a point of contact for customer and partner (support engineers)
- Retrieving, exchanging, and recording all relevant information needed to organize and deliver excellent service
- Managing emergency calls with customers and field operations
- Recognizing, reporting, and resolving service support issues and problems
- Accurate securing all relevant service support information within support tracking systems
- Categorize and register customer service requests
- Determine, plan, organize and provide service solutions
- Advise service delivery stakeholders on the appropriate course of action
- Monitor service provisioning operations from start till end
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Support issue and problem identification
- Provide issue and problem solutions
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- Provide essential online security advice and support
- Adequate use of the support tracking system: accuracy in data entry
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (any other language is a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to work in shifts: day and night shifts
- A positive and proactive mentality
- Accuracy in data entry
- Windows office experience
- Salesforce knowledge is preferable
- Previous experience in a customer support role would be a plus
- Interest in IT technology
- Team player
What we offer:
- A great team to work with
- Dynamic work environment
- Personal development
- Training on a variety of business tools
- Occasional ability to work from home
- Training in Amsterdam
- Casual dress
If you think you can help support our clients, resolve issues and enhance our service provision then, please send us your CV and a cover letter.