Everyone says it, we live it: we are agile!
Can you envision your career at a place where what you do is acknowledged and regarded as important?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Our aim is to be a fully agile organization and through our methodology we ensure the best test automation services to our clients. Are you up for the challenge?
Yes? Then keep on reading.
Thanks to our flat hierarchy and the short decision paths, we offer our employees a working place where they can have an impact. Due to our agile mindset, we are continuously pushing our organization forward by being open-minded and by welcoming new ideas and improvements. We are looking for people who love to go the extra mile and will help us achieving our growth plan. Read more about company and join our Sixsentix Team!
A Test Consultant whose main responsibilities are designing and developing test plans, executing tests, analyzing results, and creating reports, for international clients in financial services. Working closely in a team, you’ll be responsible for delivering sustainable solutions within and around the Client Testing Department. Also, you will coach clients as a trusted QA Consultant.
Send your application if the following job content suits your interests and skill set:
- Academic degree (BSc/MSc in Mathematics, Economics, or Information Technologies)
- Working experience in Software Quality Assurance is a plus
- Experience in the banking sector, or as a professor of mathematics or informatics is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must (speaking and writing skills), and German is a plus
- Good soft skills are considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills and a pronounced ability to abstract thinking
If you are ambitious to gain experience in:
- Creating requirement structures and risk weighting with Business representatives on client-side
- Creating Test Case Design; Designing of Methodological Test Data; Programming of Tool-plugins and adaptors (optional)
- Supporting our clients and prospects with expertise in different technical-related questions
- Collaborating with teams in Switzerland, Serbia, Austria, Poland, Germany and Abu Dhabi
- Consulting for Swiss and International Clients in Banking and/or Insurance Industry
- Used to client-facing work and consulting
- Automating Test Cases in TOSCA and different tools
What we Offer
- Outstanding working environment, flexible and open working atmosphere
- Hybrid / partly remote work options
- Challenging professional opportunities in a fast-growing, highly successful company
- Comprehensive training and certifications
- Personal & professional development
- Challenging projects and innovative culture
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits: e.g. private health insurance, accident insurance 24/7, 30 days of sick leave without pay reduction with 3 days without doctor's notice, Extra vacation days plus company days between New Year and Christmas
- Recognition, the opportunity for advancement, and long-term service award
Find more information about Sixsentix at www.sixsentix.com.