Track & Trace Specialist
NBG Investment LTD d.o.o.
Something About Us:
We are Blue Group of Companies, freight carrier company located in Delta, BC. Company was founded 20 years ago, we currently have over 150 employees and customer network all across Canada and US. We are looking for a new Track & Trace Specialist to join our team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Tracking trucks that are on the load or going to the pick-up and supporting them on any issue they have on the road
- Providing updates to the customers
- Entering loads and updating them in company’s system
- Continuous communication with drivers and customers via phone and e-mail
- Sorting out paperwork and making manifests for border-crossing
- Work on other tasks related to the track and trace position by order of the supervisor
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- At least 1 year of experience on this or similar positions
- Excellent communicational skills
- Logical and fast thinking
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Willing to take responsibility
- Good organizational skills
What We Offer:
Working schedule: Monday to Thursday or Friday to Sunday in 12h shifts.
Work in a young, professional and positive environment with supportive team.