Trainee Investor Relations Account Manager
We are looking for a: Trainee Investor Relations Account Manager.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Responsible for online researching publicly listed companies regarding their investor relations websites
- Conduct data mining
- Responsible for consulting companies and investors regarding their investor and corporate access
- Advising companies about their institutional shareholder base
- Selling delegates the meeting arrangement service to our equity conferences, sponsorship packages and other investor relations advisory services to senior decision makers (CEO, CFO, Head IR) from stock-exchange listed companies across EMEA, as international sales executive
- Interviewing institutional investors regarding their equity trading activity and interest to invest in listed companies and meet delegates to invest
Successful candidates must have:
- Knowledge of English
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) advanced level
- Be prepared to work from home from Serbia
- Available to start immediately, employed candidates will not be considered
- Full training provided
There is a possibility for career progression to Investor Relations Account Manager role and relocation to our headquarters in London, the UK.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT ANSWERS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The work is remotely from home in Serbia, as a freelancer based in Serbia.