Truck Driver Recruiter
Hello Logistics world,
It's time to upgrade your career, by joining the biggest trucking family!
First, let us introduce Super Ego Holding:
** For years at the very top in this industry and this is not said by our Ego :), results speak for themselves!
So, we can proudly say that we are currently the largest company in IL State and in Serbia that runs trucks for the US market!
Over 2900 trucks! And new ones are coming day by day!
Over 750 employees in 5 offices: Chicago, Belgrade, Nis, Kragujevac, Novi Sad! And new ones are coming week by week!
Over 20 departments, with high organized and defined tasks - you won't do other people's jobs!
** We bravely respond to every single situation you can imagine, there are no obstacles for us!
We are never tired of improving ourselves - we listen to our employees and their needs!
We're covering all parts of this industry, having a carrier division, leasing division, big repair shop, brokerage division - if there is any part that you're not familiar with, you can be sure that you will cover it with our help!
We're onboarding new people every day, and there is more capacity for growth!
As we grow and grow every day, there is a need to expand our team with professionals, so, right now we are looking for a Truck Driver Recruiter!
Being a truck driver recruiter does not only mean calling drivers, it means that you are directly responsible for the progress and further growth of the company, and it also means that you are in the first line of our industry! In the transport industry, everyone is important, but the driver is the one who starts the engine and moves the wheel!
If you know that feeling when you hire, and keep a great driver - who is the initiator of a growing company, you are fluent in English both written and oral, and you are ready to grow, you are dedicated, achievement-oriented, highly motivated, and if you meet all the criteria from our ad, apply now and join our great team!
What will your work day look like?
- Actively source and manage driver leads via inbound and outbound calls, e-mail, social media, resume and other internet databases, and associate referrals
- Contacting potential drivers
- Hiring CDL A (over the road) drivers in the US
- Maintaining contact with departments that provide assistance and support with employment
- Proposing new ideas and introducing innovations in order to improve retention
- Identify current market needs
How do we imagine an ideal new colleague?
- Excellent English, both written and oral, IS A MUST!
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ready to work the second shift (3 pm-11 pm) or the third (11pm- 07am)
- Ability to motivate your collegues
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- You are familiar with Facebook ads, www.craigslist.com
- You understand Owner Operators documentation
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary!
- Exclusive team buildings!
- Organized sport and culture events!
- Daily refreshments in the office!
- The best atmosfere in your team!
- Parking is provided for all employees’ right next to the building!
- We have a great company culture dedicated to your growth & success,
- Opportunity to learn from experts and positive people!