- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
And we're on a mission: to gigabit Britain.
Whatever we're doing — whether we're liaising with property professionals, delivering our network, or installing in a customer's home, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a UX/CX Designer who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
we're looking for an experienced UX/CX Designer who can take responsibility for the design and user experience of core journeys and products that provide seamless experiences for our customers
What will you be doing?
- Owning the interaction designs for all digital products (mobile, desktop and tablet) ensuring that the user experience contributes to our business and brand goals.
- Work closely with stakeholders to scope projects to produce production ready UX designs for easy handover to UI and development teams
- Prioritise key journeys and run customer journey mapping workshops to identify gaps, pain points and opportunities for improvements to achieve customer and business goals.
- Align all experiences and optimisation proposals with data driven insight through internal data, Google Analytics and user research
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable ability to present convincing ideas, run workshops, and group sessions designed to extract visionary thinking and evaluate experiences including in a virtual environment.
- Track record of running practical customer experience journey workshops and familiar with the tools and framework required to run them and deliver outputs
- Proven understanding and delivery of UX Programmes and the UCD process.
- Advanced usage of flow mapping tools like Creately / Visio / Other , alongside Google Analytics and Data knowledge
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)