Americas & European Business Scholarships in Australia
Awards help to mitigate the effects of growing tuition rates. Keeping this in mind, Torrens University is offering the Americas & European Business Scholarships in Australia. The scholarship application is ongoing for the academic year 2023-2024.
This funding opportunity is available for excellent international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme. The scholarship program will cover 30 percent off total course tuition when students start studying a business course at Torrens University Australia.
Torrens University is a private university in Australia with campuses in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane. It is Australia’s third private university and is part of the Laureate International Universities network.
Why study at Torrens University? Students will have access to a diverse range of work options and develop the skills they need to carve out successful careers at this university. At the institution, students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2023.
- University: Torrens University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: 35% off on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin America or Europe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover 35 percent of your total course tuition for successful candidates.