AUP Scholar International Awards in France
The American University of Paris is offering the AUP Scholar Awards for globally-minded scholars for the academic year 2023-2024. The application process is now open.
All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The awards are presented to those students who show excellent academic promise, global perspective, significant extracurricular activities and demonstrated financial need.
The American University of Paris is a private educational institute and the oldest American institution of higher education in Europe with a mission to educate its students to communicate effectively in a world of many languages and to become critical thinkers.
Why should you study at The American University of Paris? The American University of Paris provides its students with a curriculum combining liberal arts inquiry, preparation for professional life, and student-centered, all in small classroom settings. It commits to the highest standards of academic rigour and integrity, and to academic freedom. It has established a culture of engagement, global citizenship, and community that fosters in students and faculty a critical sense of commitment to and responsibility for a world of interdependence.
Application Deadline: 15 November
- University or Organization: The American University of Paris
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 75% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the supporting documents.
- The applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- The applicants will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- The applicants are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- The applicants must complete the application providing any further supporting documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum score: 88. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- Cambridge English – First, Advanced, or Proficiency level, minimum score: 176.
- TOEIC – Listening and Reading, minimum score: 810. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- IELTS – Academic Option, minimum score 6.5.
The American University of Paris will cover upto 75% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under the student scholarship program.