DCU Business School International PhD Scholarships in Ireland
Scholarships help in boosting your educational and career goals by removing financial hurdles. To cover study expenses, DCU Business School is providing International PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students are eligible to apply for this funding PhD programme. Dublin City University aims to lead the world in research and education.
Established in 1975, the Dublin City University is a university based on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland. DCU Business School is Ireland’s most ambitious business school that is consistently recognized in international rankings of young and globally-engaged universities.
Why choose to study at Dublin City University? Students will take benefit from DCU’s top-notch instruction and internationally renowned academic programmes when they are enrolled there. It offers aviation studies and has a big emphasis on worldwide business.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 15th August 2022.
- University or Organization: DCU Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual stipend of €18,500 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will allow the successful student to undertake research in one of the following academic groups:
- Work, Psychology & Strategy
- Enterprise & Innovation
- Financial & Operational Performance
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Successful applicants are required to meet the PhD eligibility criteria of DCU (https://www.dcu.ie/registry/making-postgraduate-research-application). They will normally hold an honours master’s degree (taught or by research). Students in the final year of a master’s degree may apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply to their choice of PhD programme online using the Business School PhD Scholarship Application Form 2022.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Applicants should insert their research proposal into the relevant section of the application form. The research proposal should be a maximum of 3000 words in length.
- Academic Record
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to possess qualifications relevant to the postgraduate programme applied to, to get into DCU Business School.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL CBT – 273
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- Pearson PTE – 63
DCU Business School will cover a scholarship with an annual stipend of €18,500 per annum (for a maximum of four years); payment of PhD fees (for a maximum of four years); and up to €5,000 to support research activity (over the four-year period).