Entrance international awards at Acadia University in Canada
Remove the economic hurdles that stand in your way of education. Apply for the Entrance Scholarships at Acadia University in Canada for the academic year 2023-2024.
All international and domestic students will be eligible to receive this application upon applying for an undergraduate degree programme at Acadia. A GPA of 3.5 or 80% is required to qualify to win the scholarship.
Founded in 1838, Acadia University is one of the oldest and most respected liberal arts universities in Canada. It is ranked the #1 undergraduate university in Nova Scotia. It aims to provide a personalized and rigorous liberal education.
Why choose to study at Acadia University? Acadia University gives its students opportunities to work closely with professors, volunteer in the community, study abroad, enjoy co-op placements, and be engaged in real-world research.
Application Deadline: 1st March
- University or Organization: Acadia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes at Acadia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a high school, secondary level student or transfer
- The applicants must have an average of at least 80% in the courses required for admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate applications for Acadia University can be made by logging in on the university‡s online portal. The applications must be submitted via the Status Portal of the university. Students applying to an undergraduate program at Acadia will already be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official copies of all high school transcripts and other records of academic work.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must follow the application guideline and provide all required documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 90 IBT with no subtest score below 20
- IELTS – 6.5 with no subtest score below 6.0
- CAEL/CAEL Online – 70 with no subtest score below 60
- PTE Academic – 61 with no subtest score below 60
- Cambridge C1 Advanced Exam (CAE) – Pass A, B, or C – 180 or above with no subtest score below 173
- PELMO – 65 with no section below 30
- Cambridge B2 First Exam (FCE) – Pass A – 180 with no subtest score below 173
The scholarship winners will be awarded benefits towards the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at Acadia.