Head of School Excellence Scholarships for International Students in UK, 2022
Having a passion for learning is a must for building a bright future. If you have that potential, then the Head of School Excellence Scholarships is an outstanding opportunity for you to reaching your dreams.
There are six partial-fee scholarships available for helping international applicants in their undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s studies with the Faculty of Biological Sciences at Leeds.
The University of Leeds was founded as Leeds School of Medicine in 1831 and officially recognized as the “University of Leeds” in 1904. It is a public research university that is ranked nationally between 10th and 14th.
Why study at the University of Leeds? The university supports its applicants in both ways the teaching facility and accommodation space. It offers a good range of discipline and award-winning teachers or lectures for leading the applicants towards their career goals.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds;
- Department: Faculty of Biological Sciences;
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate;
- Awards: £4,000;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Number of Awards: Six;
- Nationality: International;
- The program can be taken in the UK:
- Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: International participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for one of the Faculty of Biological Sciences Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught Masters courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be a self-funding, full-time, classified as an international student. Students in receipt of any other University of Leeds awards are also eligible for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before completing the application form for the award, you need to be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then you can complete the application form to the grant and submit it to email@example.com (undergraduate course) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Masters).
- Supporting Documents: With a CV, you need to include a 250 words statement on how your academic and non-academic achievements, interests and extracurricular activities make you a suitable candidate for this fund is a need to submit.
- Language Requirement: Those applicants whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language excellence.
The University of Leeds will provide six educational grants and each will worth up to £4,000 towards the cost of tuition.