IBS Starter Scholarships for International Students in Hungary
Would you like to study in Hungary? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the IBS Starter Scholarships for International Students offered by the IBS International Business School Budapest.
The studentship is available for those brilliant aspirants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2023-2024.
International Business School, Budapest is the first private higher education college in Central Europe. It has grown into a truly modern and dynamic business school. It provides economically and culturally relevant, English-language business and management-related education.
Why study at the International Business School? The college offer students from over 100 countries of the world not only with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree but skills and networking opportunities that bring lifelong competitive advantages.
- February 2023 intake – 30 November 2022
- September 2023 intake – 31 May 2023
- University or Organization: IBS International Business School Budapest
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Award: 25% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Latin America, India, China, South-East Asia, Sub-Saharan, Non-EU, Eastern and South-Europe(including Turkey), Central Asia and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the college
- Admissible Criteria: The bursary will be awarded to the applicants for any Buckingham-validated English-language Bachelor’s program of IBS who, in addition to general entry requirements, meet the following criteria:
- Age limit: 18-25 (at the time of the application)
- IELTS (Academic or General) overall band score 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL 90 iBT (the certificate should not be older than 2 years).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted to this studentship, you are recommended to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the International Business School. After taking confirmation you need to indicate your respective wish to be granted the IBS Starter scholarship by emailing to email@example.com. Applications will be approved by the Rector.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to submit the motivation letter and upload the required documents.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are required to pass IBS‡ own English Language Placement Test that consists of a 100-minute test and an oral part with a listening task.
The IBS Starter Scholarship covers 25% of the first-year tuition fee for your course.