INTO Progressors International Scholarships at Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Take the next step of your career in the UK at the Queen’s University Belfast via its INTO Progressors Scholarships to international students established for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are exclusively offered to students that have an unconditional offer from INTO Queen’s for any undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree programme. The scholarship award consists of 10% of the net tuition fees for the first year of study.
The Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university ranked 43rd in the world in the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2021. It is also 21st in the world for international outlook. It aims to keep serving academic excellence to its students.
Why choose to study at Queen’s University Belfast? QUB has some world-leading academic faculty members that impart equally excellent education and deliver exceptional teaching. The university has incorporated cutting-edge facilities and is very dedicated to student employability.
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research;
- Award: Tuition fee;
- Number of Awards: NA;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Nationality: International;
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All degree programmes, undergraduate, postgraduate, or research, taught at QUB are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students progressing from INTO Queen’s with unconditional offers for the academic year 2022/23.
- The students must email proof of payment transfer to International Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can go to the Direct Application Portal of the university and submit their admission applications online. Students that will pay their tuition by the deadline will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents:
- Degree transcripts;
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates;
- Research proposal;
- Certified translation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have completed high school or hold a Master’s degree is a Second Class Honours degree from the UK or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit test scores of standardized tests to provide proof of English language proficiency. IELTS and TOEFL are accepted at QUB.
The students selected by QUB will be provided 10% of the net tuition fees of the undertaken program for the first year.