Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise PhD Studentships in UK
Want the skills and knowledge to embark on ground-breaking studies and fantastic careers? Then you should apply for the PhD Studentship in Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise offered by the University of Central Lancashire for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is offered to all students, be it domestic or international, that apply for a PhD study programme via MPhil in Centre for Business Management and Enterprise within the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise. The studentship award consists of a stipend worth £15,609 and a full tuition fee cover.
The University of Central Lancashire is a public university based in the city of Preston, Lancashire, England. University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at the University of Central Lancashire? The University of Central Lancashire creates positive change in its students, staff, business partners, and wider communities, enabling them to develop their full potential by providing excellent higher education, innovation, and research.
- University or Organization: University of Central Lancashire;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: PhD;
- Award: £15,609;
- Number of Awards: NA;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Nationality: International and Domestic;
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Both home/EU and international country students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD via MPhil in Centre for Business Management and Enterprise within the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise at the University of Lancashire.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicants must not be current UCLan students or researchers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission for MPhil/PhD study through the UCLan online system. Then, to apply for the studentship, applicants must fill out the separate application form and submit it to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents:
- Research proposal;
- Personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a 1st or upper 2nd class undergraduate degree or an MSc with Merit or Distinction (or equivalent overseas qualification) in subject areas that broadly align with the BME Centre’s research themes.
- Language Requirement:
- UKVI IELTS – 6.5;
- TOEFL IBT – 91;
- PTE – 67.
The selected candidates will be provided a fully-funded studentship covering tuition fees and stipend at the UKRI rate, i.e. £15,609, and an additional award between £2,000 and £4,000 per year by undertaking paid teaching and research administrative activities during and beyond the doctoral study at the university.