MBA Academic Scholarships for International Students at Wrexham Glyndwr University, UK
This scholarship programme is open to overseas students who want to pursue a MBA degree at WGU. The scholarship is valued at £500.
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certificates, and diplomas.
Why choose to study at the Wrexham Glyndwr University? Wrexham Glyndwr University fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research, and career goals.
- University or Organization: Wrexham Glyndwr University;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Masters degree;
- Award: £500;
- Number of Awards: N/A;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Nationality: International students;
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be an International Students.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make their admission applications on the designated university portal Centurus. All international applicants that will be found eligible for the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents:
- A scanned copy of your passport;
- Certificates and transcripts show your academic progress so far;
- 1 academic reference letter;
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements:
- Evidence of work experience.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill the requirements for international students proposed by the university.
- Language Requirement: To meet the EnglishLanguage Entry Requirements at Wrexham Glyndwr University, International students are expected to have achieved one of the qualifications listed below. All certificates/qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in each component of the IELTS for the UKVI (Academic) test. Selected programmes require grades equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in each skill score.
Wrexham Glyndwr University will provide the selected international students £500 towards the cost of pursuing an MBA study programme.
Application Deadline: All applications are expected to be received by the university by 1st April, 29th April, or 22nd July 2022.