Merit Scholarships at University of Southern Indiana, USA
Sjedinjene Američke Države
The University of Southern Indiana is thrilled to announce the International Merit Scholarships for students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking international students are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship will be in the form of a fixed amount per annum for the complete duration of the chosen programme.
The University of Southern Indiana is a public university ranked 98th in Regional Universities Midwest. It aims to engage a learning community with its commitment to an exceptional education.
Why choose the University of Southern Indiana? The University of Southern Indiana provides an educated citizenry that can engage in a civil manner within a community with divergent ideas and cultural differences. It is a recognized leader in higher education boldly shaping the future and transforming the lives of our students through exceptional learning and intentional innovation.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1st October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Indiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme offered by USI is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice through the student portal of the university. The applicants must submit the recommendation letters and an essay along with the admission form to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of Graduation
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Admission Requirements: An average GPA of at least 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale must be attained by the prospective students to get admission to USI.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL PBT –
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge English – 169
The winner of the scholarship will receive $500-$3,000 per year towards any degree programme undertaken at USI for its complete duration.