Postgraduate Scholarships for Students at University of Bristol in UK, 2022
Here is a massive opportunity for needy students to apply for this Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships offered by the University of Bristol.
The scholarships are only available for one-year postgraduate taught programmes. These awards cover Awards valued at £5,000, £10,000, and £20,000 of tuition fees for the duration of the course.
The Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships is provides you an opportunity to study in University of Bristol.
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It is ranked within the top 5% of universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
Why study at the University of Bristol? Its world-class learning experience encourages students to become independent thinkers, equipped to respond to the intellectual, social and personal challenges they encounter throughout their lives and careers and become leaders in their chosen fields.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol;
- Department: NA;
- Course Level: Postgraduate programme;
- Scholarship Award: A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000;
- Access Mode: Online;
- Numbers of Award: NA;
- Nationality: International;
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK;
- Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science).
- Eligibility Criteria: You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you have applied to study any one-year, full-time postgraduate taught programme, excluding Distance-Learning programmes at the University of Bristol starting in 2022. Applicants must be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants must submit the online application form by this given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-form/
- Supporting Documents: For the supporting documents, you should contact the admission staff.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the scholarship you have to apply at Bristol University in 2022.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to Postgraduate students for September 2022 entry. The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.